Pharmaceutical repackagers use the EdgeTRAC software suite to quickly adapt their packaging, shipping and returns processes for serialization and compliance with DQSA and other country mandates. The software supports repackagers who need to manage a mix of serialized and non-serialized products.
We help repackagers manage serial numbers for repackaging and rework. Our solutions generate commission, aggregation, pack and decommission events. They support serialized ASNs and EPCIS transactions.
A typical EdgeTRAC software solution for a pharmaceutical repackager includes:
- Receiving to verify received products, both serialized and non-serialized, with one unified process and solution.
- Rework, post-batch completion. Use this module to aggregate items into cases or totes, combine cases or totes into pallets, combine everything into shipments and update your serial number master or EPCIS system.
- SN inquiry to authenticate serialized container barcode information.
- Shipments to verify shipments against shipment order lines and update your WMS or ERP system and serial number management system.
- SN deactivation to decommission serial numbers due to damage, sampling or recall and update your serial number management system.
- Inventory to execute traditional inventory management functions such as inventory transfers and cycle counts, and automatically update your warehouse management or ERP system with the results.
- Print, apply, verify may also be used by manufacturers with manual packaging operations. Customers include low-volume manufacturers and also high-volume manufacturers using a manual process to quickly serialize a subset of their product line for export.